Her finder du de stillinger, vi annoncerer med netop nu.
Engagement Marketing ManagerDo you wish to help accelerating a growth tech company globally - please read more here...
Our client Secomea in Herlev, close to Copenhagen, are expanding their marketing team - and we are looking for a talented and ambitious Engagement Marketing Manager to help them accelerate Secomeas growth. The role has a global scope and will focus on the prospect and customer engagemnt programs across the buyers journey.
Secomea is at the center of Industrial IoT, Cyber Security, and Remote Maintenance, which are currently high-ranking priorities within the global manufacturing industries. The company has over 8,000 customers, including some of the world’s largest manufacturers and machine builders. Secomea is a Danish company, founded 14 years ago with their headquarter based in Herlev, Copenhagen and three other sales offices in China, Japan and USA.
- Designing, planning, managing, and optimizing integrated prospect & customer engagement campaigns across multiple channels to generate &accelerate pipeline, as well as increase product adoption and expand customer accounts
- Owning all prospect and customer engagement touchpoints across the buyer’s journey (prospects and customer email nurtures, webinars, events, etc.)
- Monitoring and reporting campaign performance with tracking across relevant KPIs (Leads to MQL CVR, pipeline, ARR, etc.)
- Creating impactful nurture programs to improve conversion rates throughout the funnel
- Working closely with Inside sales and Customer success for both reporting, and efficient lead management
Your background and skills
- A degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- +3 years of B2B demand generation experience in SaaS
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation tools Salesforce and Pardot
- Extensive experience in the development of creative engagement campaigns and execution of email marketing, webinars, ABM, and events
- Strong reporting capabilities and commercial mindset
- Data driven and result-oriented
You will be part of Secomeas global marketing team, surrounded by diverse, vibrant, fast-moving, growth-focused, fun, energized, challenging, collaborative, crazy, innovative and inviting people.
Work in a friendly, contemporary office space – with excellent catering, regular cake and unlimited coffee.
You won’t get bored with Secomea - there’s lots of opportunities for on-the-job skill development. All ideas are valued – our teams are collaborations, not hierarchies.
Seasonal socials and Rooftop Bars are only a few of the perks of working with Secomea. As we’re an expanding business, you’ll have plenty of chances to grow your responsibilities whilst working in the heart of contemporary industrial tech. And yes, we really are going global.
Of course, you don’t just want to read this off a webpage. Come on and send Bloom an application! We’re excited to answer any and all of your questions at an interview.
Interested in knowing more?
We in Bloom look forward to receiving your application and CV, just upload documents via the 'Apply Job' button above.
If you have questions to the role or the company, please do not hesitate to contact Sara Juhl at Bloom via email@example.com or mobile 2086 0865.