Her finder du de stillinger, vi annoncerer med netop nu.
Motivated Software EngineerWould you like to help ensure that millions of passengers get a better experience when traveling through some of the world’s busiest airports? Are you ready for a steep learning curve with smart colleagues to spar with and learn from, in a growing company with high ambitions of making a difference? Then we would like to meet you!
Keywords: C# .NET, Typescript, AngularJS, React, Kubernetes, Azure DevOps, cloud, agile, event-driven, microservices, aviation, airports
Our client, Copenhagen Optimization, intend to push modern software techniques and technologies into the stale world of enterprise airport software. Their Better Airport product suite is dedicated to revolutionize the way data-analysis and optimization is used to help airports utilize their current and future operational capacity and help them create a seamless experience for their traveling customers.
What you will be doing
- Create and design a state-of-the-art cloud app stack on Google Cloud Platform, together with a small team of developers.
- You won’t be expected to wrangle the continuous delivery, deployment and infrastructure full time, but DevSecOps will be part of your daily ways of working.
- Building a modern website that handles gracefully on a variety of systems and devices, using modern connectivity practices, where possible.
- They dislike repetitive and particularly manual work. Testing, deployment and validation is best automated. You want to assist in building the scripts and workflows that enable continuous delivery.
- Maintain and offer fresh input to their coding discipline. Be an active part of defining and heightening the quality of the code.
- Keep a sharp focus on maintainability and working for a long-lasting product together with the agile team.
- Code, design, test, discuss, learn.
- You have experience with or is interested in working with Kubernetes, Docker, React, AngularJS, C# .NET and DevOps.
- Data is what their entire business lives for; they are not into Big Data size (yet!), but you do need to know something about both NoSQL and SQL database technologies.
- You know how to optimize for general system performance and how to build well- designed products.
- Experience with automated testing – both unit testing and automation frameworks.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills in English (most of them speak Danish too but it is not required).
- Relevant education.
Copenhagen Optimization offers you
- Strong vision paired with big ambitions in a young company with an established global reach.
- Lots of difficult technical challenges that require strong collaboration and excellent engineering practices.
- Daily work with technologies such as AngularJS, React, C# .NET to Docker and Kubernetes.
- Modern agile leadership style with a strong focus on high motivation and finding fulfilment through technical mastery and meaningful work.
- State-of-art tech, tools and ideas for developing modern applications.
- A workplace full of energy, team spirit and a great attitude.
- Awesome colleagues and a LOT of fun!
About Copenhagen Optimization
Copenhagen Optimization was established in 2014. It is still a young company with a rapidly growing client base from all over the world. Therefore, they are looking for more Software Engineers to join their team. The team consists of experienced developers and Business Consultants, and you will be working closely together with both, in an agile and fast-moving environment in Copenhagen.
Their Why: To passionately innovate and optimize, so that together they enable tangible, lasting improvements for people globally.
The position is full-time and based in the heart of Copenhagen and as such requires work permit. Please apply and feel free to show off by including code samples and/or a link to your GitHub profile or similar.
Please do not hesitate to send your application and CV asap, as we at Bloom evaluate applications from day to day. If you have questions, you are welcome to contact Freya Sofie Ø. Olesen via email@example.com or +45 5386 1300.
- +45 5386 1300