Her finder du de stillinger, vi annoncerer med netop nu.
Embedded Software ArchitectIf you wish to architect software, manage technical work of several teams and ensure that the architecture allows to deliver high quality embedded software for automotive and industrial Ethernet products - then please keep on reading...
For our client, Microchip Denmark, we are looking for an experienced Embedded Software Architect with hands-on experience with C programming for embedded targets, have a taste for good C APIs or is a Linux user space/kernel specialist. You wish to spend your time doing architectural design & documents, ensuring projects are developed is intended, and work in close collaboration with the software development and system engineering teams.
Microchip Denmark are located in great offices in Herlev with a team of 35 engineers, developing Ethernet network switches for Enterprise, Industrial and Automotive markets worldwide. The Denmark site represents all the engineering disciplines from initial product definition, RTL design, Software development, reference systems and technical support. The company is part of Microchip USB and Networking Group (UNG), which have sites in USA, India, and China.
Even though they are part of a large US corporation, decision making in Microchip Denmark is fast, and they offer lots of flexibility.
As Embedded Software Architect, you will be involved in 1-3 projects at a time, ideally from project kick-off and all the way until you have a successful product. Many software projects will start at your desk, where you will be responsible for doing the initial definition of the software work and the associated architecture.
Once a project enters the development phase you will be working with the team to fix architectural issues which come up, help overcome technical challenges, review interfaces/code, and offer technical leadership as needed. Your day-to-day tasks will often depend on the teams needs, but over time it will include both requirements and architecture specification and talking with customers all over the world. Hands-on coding will not be a significant part of this role.
You probably have the following education and qualifications:
- B.Sc., M.Sc. or PHD.
- +3 of embedded Software Architecture and/or +10 Years of embedded C programming and can read/write/re-view C APIs (header files) - or have Linux user space/kernel space development experience
- Experience in producing Software Requirement specifications, including gathering input from standards, customers, and system engineering.
- Good team player skills
- Willing to offer technical leadership on projects where this is needed.
- Good English communication skills – written as well as oral.
Depending on your interests and skills within either Linux user space/kernel space development - or classical embedded C API's & network, you will be the architect of these relevant projects.
If you have experience with some of the following areas, it is a plus:
Ethernet, Managing small teams, Software security technologies, GIT, C++, ASPICE, Functional safety standards, Linux user-space/kernel-space, working with open-source communities, working with standardization bodies.
Microchip Denmark offers
- An influential role to develop the embedded software architecture and/or offer technical leadership on multiple projects.
- You will join a large organization with multiple experienced teams working in a variety of different software projects including upstream Linux drivers, OS agnostic drivers, turn-key software solutions.
- Direct access to experts developing the relevant hardware, chips, network technologies and standards.
- International work environment and opportunities to travel, and working together with difference cultures,
- Options to work-from-home 1-2 days a week, parental leave, occasional social gatherings.
- Informal, pleasant office environment with options for individual or 2–3-man offices. Breakfast, lunch, coffee, and fruit in the cafeteria
- Competitive compensation including attractive employee share option plan.
- Competitive benefits such as: pension, healthcare, stock options etc.
- Focus on development of the individual employee and a fantastic career development programme.
Microchip Denmark is a subsidiary of Microchip Technology Inc. - a leading provider worldwide of microcontroller, mixed-signal, analog and Flash-IP solutions, providing low-risk product development, lower total system cost and faster time to market for thousands of diverse customer applications worldwide.
For more information, please visit www.microchip.com.
We at Bloom look forward to receiving your short application and your CV - just press the 'Apply Job' botton.
If you have questions, please do not hesistate to contact Sara Juhl at Bloom via email@example.com or phone +45 2086 0865.