Her finder du de stillinger, vi annoncerer med netop nu.
Site Reliability EngineerWould you like to help ensure that millions of passengers get a better experience when traveling through some of the world’s busiest airports? Are you ready for a steep learning curve with smart colleagues to spar with and learn from, in a growing company with high ambitions of making a difference? Then we would like to meet you!
Keywords: Google Cloud Platform, DevSecOps, C# .NET, Typescript, RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, agile, microservices, aviation
Our client, Copenhagen Optimization, intend to push modern software techniques and technologies into the stale world of enterprise airport software. Their Better Airport product suite is dedicated to revolutionize the way data-analysis and optimization is used to help airports utilize their current and future operational capacity and help them create a seamless experience for their traveling customers.
What you will be doing
You will be one of the primary drivers of the Sec/Ops-part of DevSecOps in a small development team. In the team you will be contributing to technical discussions and solutions while ensuring everything from development, deployment to daily operations is running smoothly. You will help evolve and optimize an already versatile, solid and secure foundation.
More specifically you can expect to:
- Write infrastructure as code and help evolve and scale the capabilities of the Better Airport platform
- Help identify and remove bottlenecks in both system performance and the development process, by monitoring health, vulnerabilities and evolving our toolset and automating tedious work
- Be part of the development team and participate in technical discussions and implementation of the solutions
- You will also assist in product application development, automated testing and customer integrations
- Focus on maintainability in a long-lasting product - even scripts will eventually have to be understood and used by other people
- Help us continue to keep the 24/7 support hotline quiet
- Break stuff and fix things.
Who you are
We expect you to be an engaging team player and that you:
- Are opinionated and passionate about building the right things and the things right
- Are curious by nature, and possess the virtues of laziness, impatience and hubris
- Have experience with best practices in highly available cloud infrastructure like Google Cloud Platform, Docker and Kubernetes
- Know the in-and-outs and trade-offs of using different database technologies like PostgreSQL and MongoDB - preferably you have experience with highly available database setups
- Favor proven open source solutions to proprietary software because when documentation doesn’t have the answer you’re looking for, the truth is always in the code
- Have a preferred Linux distro
- Have strong written and verbal communications skills in English (most of us speak Danish too, but is not required) - preferably YAML too
Copenhagen Optimization offers you
- Strong vision paired with big ambitions in a young company with an established global reach
- Lots of difficult technical challenges that require strong collaboration and excellent engineering practices
- Agile leadership style with a strong focus on high motivation and finding fulfillment through technical mastery and meaningful work
- State-of-art tech, tools and ideas for developing modern applications
- A workplace full of energy, team spirit and great attitude
- Awesome colleagues and a LOT of fun!
About Copenhagen Optimization
Copenhagen Optimization was established in 2014. It is still a young company with a rapidly growing client base from all over the world. Therefore, they are looking for more software engineers to join their team. The team consists of experienced developers and business consultants, and you will be working closely together with both, in an agile and fast-moving environment in Copenhagen.
Their Why: To passionately innovate and optimize, so that together we enable tangible, lasting improvements for people globally.
The position is full-time and based in Copenhagen. If you are interested, please apply and feel free to show off by including code samples and/or a link to your GitHub profile.
Please do not hesitate to send your application and CV asap, as we at Bloom evaluate applications from day to day. If you have questions, you are welcome to contact Recruitment Consultant, Freya Sofie Ø. Olesen via email@example.com or +45 5386 1300.
- +45 5386 1300