Her finder du de stillinger, vi annoncerer med netop nu.
Extremely driven Key Account Managerfor growing Tech Company
For our client, Penneo, Bloom is looking for two energetic and passionate KAM to cover the Danish market.
Penneo is a fast-growing SaaS company born in Copenhagen, Denmark. They successfully serve customers in industries like accounting, legal and finance, enabling them to manage and automate their businesscritical processes and documents in a compliant, secure and effortless way.
They are not simply looking for new employees, they are looking to form new long-term relationships with people that can resonate with their culture and values. They look for personality, screen for drive and hire for talent.
Your tasks and responsibilities as an Account Manager:
You’ll play a key role to increase Penneos growth and presence in the Danish market. You will work with great autonomy and you will report directly to Therése Hategan, the Head of Sales Nordics Enterprise. Suffice to say, this role is centered around bringing in new business, and you should thrive in an environment of high activity where you’re the catalyst for your own success. Penneos products are diverse and you will work mainly with Penneo sign and KYC.
More specifically you will be…
- Developing new relationships with clients
- Managing existing customer base
- Driving best practice in integrated client acquisition, account management, client revenue growth and client satisfaction
- Upselling through existing client portfolio
- Initiate cross-selling and opening doors through existing client portfolio
- Grow Penneos new client base - don’t be afraid to pick up the phone and talk with new stakeholders
What makes you a great match for this role?
- Experience from B2B solution sales
- An ambitious mind-set and an inherent drive to build up new business
- Experience from selling and communicating on C-level
- Experience from working with a sales quota/target
- Excellent communication skills and being fluent in Danish is crucial
- A unique ability at understanding heavy legal stuff like GDPR, money laundering Act, validity of digital signatures and more – all this will be introduced to you – your job is to understand and communicate it to the customers
In addition, it would be a great plus if you have:
- A curious mind and a lust for learning
- An awesome personality… it goes a long way
- Experience from a SaaS/IT environment
- A higher education
From joining Penneo, you´ll get awesome benefits like:
- An open, informal and international workplace culture, where all team members respect one another and assume responsibility and accountability for their work, while also having fun!
- Lots of responsibility and opportunities to learn and develop your career
- Yearly team camps to exciting beach locations or ski resorts to charge the batteries and bond as a team
- Office location in the city center, close to metro, public transportation and vibrant social life
- Catered and delicious lunch every day
- Private health insurance (they´ve got you covered!)
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme, depending on qualifications and experience
…..and much more…
Penneo, from basement room in CPH to Nasdaq First North:
Penneo is a Danish ARR-driven software-as-a-service (SaaS) company and a market leader in the audit and accounting software industry in the Nordics. Penneo is a scalable platform that provides automation features across multiple aspects of digital transactions and digitizes company workflows related to client onboarding (KYC), digital signing, and document management in a compliant, efficient, and easy way.
Penneo has more than 2000 customers, 90 employees and 20 different nationalities employed.
How to apply:
Bloom is handling the recruitment process for Penneo. If you have any questions regarding this exiting position, please contact Kristine Heuser at Bloom. Kh@bloom.dk - cell: 31686141 - We are continuously evaluating incoming applications, and look forward to receiving your CV asap.