Her finder du de stillinger, vi annoncerer med netop nu.
International Channel Sales CoordinatorIf you find it inspiring and rewarding to communicate with people from all over the world, helping to solve their issues - and if you are fluent in German and English, this role could just be your next job.
For our client Secomea A/S in Herlev close to Copenhagen, we are on the lookout for a pro-active German- and English-speaking International Channel Sales Coordinator to help develop Secomea's Distribution Channel Partners for EMEA & Overseas.
Secomea is known for high-quality products and services within Industrial Automation Control Systems (IACS) of large production plants where security and ease of use are equally important as the functionality and features. Their hardware products are produced at suppliers in Denmark and other countries, whereas all software is developed at their HQ in Herlev.
In this role you will join a dedicated and ambitious sales team of 14 where you will work closely with and report to a Regional Director. You will coordinate distributor enquiries with your colleagues internally across the organization and ensure a high level of service towards Secomeas international partners. The company has been in steady growth since 2008, and now the urgency is evident for this new position as International Channel Sales Coordinator.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Pro-active contact to existing customers, primarily in Germany, to support and help develop the business
- First point of contact for Secomeas distributors for given territories in Europe and overseas
- Distributor sales support - handling of daily questions and queries
- Coordination between Sales and other internal functions
- Lead allocation & management with channel partners
- Communication to distribution partners of new price lists, product updates & new procedures
What are your skills and personal qualities?
You have +2 years of experience in a sales coordinator or customers service role in international company. Furthermore, we expect that you are
- IT Literate, CRM system knowledge, technically curious and eager to learn
- Confident on the Phone over Skype and Teams
- Fluent in both written and spoken German & English.
- Take pride in providing a high level of service to colleagues and customers alike
- Open and approachable - you find it easy to build international relations over phone and email
As a person, you are a team player who can create excellent customer relations to help your colleagues achieve the common goal. You are structured in the way you work, can prioritise your tasks and have a high drive and positive attitude. You have an international mind-set and have preferably lived or studied abroad.
The company Secomea offers
A challenging and key role in a fast-growing company, where you will quickly be a vital contributor and integral part of the company with approx. 50 employees. At Secomea, they rely on initiative and an open mindset, where your energy and dedication will come to use.
Your work location is at their modern open office in Herlev, where flexible work hours, lunch, pension, health insurance and social arrangements are part of the salary package.
Secomea is a Danish company, owned by the founders and headquartered in Herlev, and with offices in USA, Japan and China. Secomea is a world leader in IIoT Secure Remote Access solutions, used globally by large corporates and sold through distributors and OEMs worldwide. Secomea has faced exceptional growth and have been awarded the Børsen Gazelle Growth award for 6 consecutive years.
For more info check www.secomea.com
We in Bloom are continuously evaluating incoming applications, and we look forward to receiving your application and CV in English asap.
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact Director Sara Juhl at Bloom via email@example.com or mobile +45 2086 0865.