Her finder du de stillinger, vi annoncerer med netop nu.
Experienced IT Business Partnerfor Improvement of Karnov Groups business technology...
About Karnov and the role
For our client Karnov Group, we are looking for a motivated and driven IT BUSINESS PARTNER, responsible for the delivery, operation and improvement of business technology supporting Karnov Groups business systems, primarily Finance, CRM (Salesforce) Sales& Marketing and HR business functions, to the required service levels.
Ensuring a technology experienced control of vendor services, thus supporting business processes cost efficiently. Ensuring high standards on security and data quality. You will drive and provide input into overall IT budgets and projects within area of responsibilities. Ensuring that a robust service model is defined and participating in projects for smoothly transitions into IT Services.
- You will oversee the aggregate delivery of request fulfilment, minor projects and implementation of services across Finance, Sales& Marketing and HR and other business function. Ensuring the business needs are met within the boundaries of related IT strategies, architectures, policies and scope of systems/services
- Deliver effective and optimized service and operation to Karnov Groups business areas
- Ensuring that the support of applications and associated infrastructure is delivered to agreed standards
- Support the improvement, integration and innovation of processes supported by technology (primarily ERP, BI, CRM and HR) including taking lead of relevant projects and run the change management agenda
- You will drive and provide input into overall IT budgets and projects within area of responsibilities and ensuring that a robust service model is defined, and that project is smoothly transitioned into IT Services
- Run boards/forums in relation to Finance, HR and Sales& Marketing technology services
- Build awareness of Finance, HR and Sales& Marketing needs across Tech/IT function and assist documenting work processes for increased technology support
- Managing 3rd party vendors and relationships within areas of responsibilities- first, second and/or third line support
- Part of the daily operation, when needed
- Maintain plan / roadmap, tech upgrades in accordance with overall architecture targets e.g., SaaS
- Own majority of Procure to pay, and Order to cash processes from a technology support perspective, and coordinate interfaces with relevant stakeholders
- Own and set the agenda for risks, security, data integration and master data quality within the Finance and HR system scope
- Strong facilitation, analysis, presentation and stakeholder management skills
- Strong business acumen
- Project management training
- ITSM certification (basic)
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Solid experience with Finance applications, upgrades and maintenance e.g. with SAP, Tableau, IBM Analytics/Cognos, Microsoft or Oracle and integration to various HR systems
- Good/solid experience with CRM systems, standard structure and processes. (Salesforce will be an advantage)
- Overall knowledge of standard applications used in the Sales& Marketing areas
- SaaS implementations are desired
- Vendor management and sourcing of services
- IT Service Management and maybe Project Management 3-5 years
- Contract management 2-4 years
Success Criteria in the job:
- You deliver best possible/best fit solutions to meet business requirements with a good user satisfaction
- Participate in driving standardization of group Finance, Sales& Marketing and HR platforms
- Agree SLA and BIA levels, report on this and ensure delivery to promise
- Drive focus on future proof data integration architectures and master data quality
Key Contact Points:
You will have have several stakeholders e.g. Director of Business Systems & IT Operations, Key people within Finance e.g. Director of Finance, Head of BI, Group CFO and Sales organization, Enterprise architect, DWH Analysts, 3rd Party vendors within mentioned business areas, Service desk and IT Infrastructure.
Your organizational reference will be to the Director of Business Systems and IT Operations. There is no staff reporting to this role.
On a personal level, you know how to work independently, but more importantly, being part of a team and working towards a common goal is what gives you the energy. You have a pragmatic and proactive approach to your work - always focusing on the end-product, rather than on opinions and politics. You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves – make things happen is more important than your own ego. You do not mind, with a structured and service mindset, working in an agile environment where priorities and tasks can change very quickly, and you have a proactive approach and attitude towards the daily work. Overall, you are good communicator and like working with stakeholders of all kinds, from all branches of the company. Clear and effective communication, in written and verbal formats.Fluency in Danish and English is necessary - Swedish is a plus.
A great job with great oppurtunities
Karnov Group takes pride in their friendly, inclusive and supportive environment where they inspire one another to be as good as possible. The communication is open and direct. Knowledge sharing and discussion is highly valued and encouraged. They encourage winning culture and an open mind, while also having fun. There is a greater purpose which you will become part of. Karnov is also known for their social events, gatherings, dinners and more..
You will have very high skilled colleagues working in a dynamic environment. Karnov believes in close collaboration across the entire business to serve their customers every day. They value diversity and take pride in acting as role models to always walk the talk and getting things done. They offer great opportunities for professional and personal development.
You will of course also get:
- A Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours (WLB)
- Attractive pension plan
- Health insurance (children included)
- Opportunities for further education and courses...and more..
Karnov Group is a leading provider of mission critical information in the areas of legal, tax and accounting, and environmental, health and safety in Denmark and Sweden. With brands such as Karnov, Norstedts Juridik, Notisum, Forlaget Andersen, Legal Cross Border (LCB), Bella, LEX Nordics, Karnov Group Norway and DIBkunnskap, Karnov Group delivers knowledge and insights, enabling more than 80,000 users to make better decisions, faster – every day. With offices in Copenhagen, Stockholm, Malmø, Oslo and Lysaker, Karnov Group employs around 280 people and is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
At Bloom we continuously evaluate incoming applications, and look forward to receiving your CV as the right candidate is expected to start as soon as possible. If you have questions to this role, please contact Kristine Heuser, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or at +45 31686141.