Would you like to work with a high-performance team of experts and implementing enterprise software solutions? And do you see yourself being a key element in successfully implementing OpenText solutions at global enterprises? Then please keep reading.
For our client, Turnpikes, we are looking for an IT Project Manager with experience in leading IT projects on the vendor side.
Turnpikes is an expert company, founded in Denmark, but with an international DNA. Their goal is to live up to their motto that states “We have specialized in OpenText xECM and VIM, so you don’t have to”. Being heavily specialized in this field gives them the chance to help improve the customers day-to-day workload through OpenText solutions and proprietary add-ons.
As a Project Manager at Turnpikes, you will become well wandered in software such as SAP Invoice Management by OpenText as well as OpenText Extended Enterprise Content Management, focusing on taking the projects all the way while maintaining excellent customer satisfaction. Your tasks include:
- Management of project deliverables, scope, and budget
- Management of Turnpikes consultants in the project
- Stakeholder management of customers
- Driving projects from start to end
- Ensuring good customer relations and service
It is very important that you have a good understanding of the customers situation, and value good customer relations. Your daily work can be done from one of our offices or your residence. Onsite visits to customers should be possible but are rarely required on continuous basis.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience
- Relevant educational background
- Structured and good at keeping a helicopter view
- Track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
- Experience in working across industries
- Having some technical as well as functional knowledge of OpenText xECM and SAP Invoice Management by OpenText is not a must but would be an advantage.
- Most of the projects will be for Swedish customers, why it is also important that you speak Swedish in an advanced level.
Turnpikes value people who are service-minded, have a logical approach to problem solving, as well as having strong communicative skills. In this role, it is also important to build long-term positive relations with customers.
- A place in an international and growing company with a flat hierarchy, as well as room for freedom, innovation and a part in decision making.
- Exciting international enterprise customers and your own customer portfolio.
- The opportunity of shaping your day-to-day tasks – focusing on your interests and what you do best.
- A solid bonus plan – we dare say the best in the industry.
- Some of the best colleagues.
- Flexible working hours with a good work-life balance – since we are Danish based company, we are culturally inclined to this.
- We offer a seat in one of our offices in Copenhagen or Stockholm, respectively.
You will become a part of an international company rapidly growing and expanding across even more boarders. Turnpikes are constantly developing, and you will be able to leave your mark on their journey. They strive for professionalism but at the same time they have an informal work environment. Even though they are an international company with 8 branches spread out in 7 countries, they make sure to maintain a great community through cool team events.
More about the company
Turnpikes deliver IT solutions and services for bigger companies to improve the employees daily work tasks. They are specialized in OpenText and their solutions; xECM and VIM. Turnpikes’ mission is to empower knowledge workers and they strive to deliver every project on time and within budget, as well as maintaining the high quality that is their brand. Their expertise expands across 17 industries and with experience in over 80 countries, they have a global reach.
Turnpikes are rapidly expanding. In the last few years, they have been nominated twice for the Entrepreneur of the Year award. In 2020 they received their first Gazelle award, right after their 5-year birthday. They are growing more than ever now and are therefore looking for more ambitious people to join them on their growth journey.
The team you become part of
Turnpikes’ co-workers are their most valuable assets and are the biggest reason for their success. At Turnpikes, they believe that work should be meaningful for each team member. This is why they are highly aware of the personal qualities in the people they hire. Their colleagues are honest, team players, fast thinkers, they are team workers as well as highly independent. They take pride in their work, strive for quality, and have an ambition to be the best within their field. Therefore, we expect you to have similar values. Their virtues are Honesty, Equality, Commitment, Humble, People, Innovation, Integrity, and Confidence.
Please do not hesitate to send your CV and a short application. Bloom is continuously evaluating incoming applications. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact Recruitment Consultant, Freya Sofie Ø. Olesen at Bloom at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +45 53 86 13 00.
Mere infoFreya Sofie Østergaard Olesen