Here you will find the positions we are announcing right now.
Performance Marketing ManagerOur client Secomea is expanding and are looking for an experienced Performance Marketing Manager
We are looking for a talented and ambitious Performance Marketing Manager to join Secomea’s marketing team and help them accelerate their growth. The role has a global scope and will focus on establishing, optimizing, and scaling Secomea’s digital acquisition channel.
Secomea is at the center of Industrial IoT, Cyber Security, and Remote Maintenance, which are currently high-ranking priorities within the global manufacturing industries. The company has over 8,000 customers, including some of the world’s largest manufacturers and machine builders. Secomea is a Danish company, founded 14 years ago with their headquarter based in Herlev, Copenhagen and three other sales offices in China, Japan and USA.
- Own the digital lead generation goals
- Own the day-to-day planning, execution, and reporting of paid advertising campaigns across Google, Bing, LinkedIn, Facebook, and YouTube to drive healthy volumes of qualified leads and strong ROI
- Manage, track and report on organic SoMe
- Manage and optimise the SEO
- Optimize the acquisition channels and tactics incl. conversion rate optimization, CPL, etc.
- Proactively share strategies, findings, and insights
- Work closely together with the rest of the marketing team, Inside Sales, and Revenue Ops
Who you are:
- You are analytical and data-driven by nature and understand the overall business objective of paid media in a global scale-up
- You have +3 years of experience in paid media, preferably gained in a tech-focused B2B SaaS company
- You have an extensive knowledge of paid online advertising tools (Google Ads, LinkedIn, Bing, Google Analytics, etc.)
- You have experience working closely with Sales to generate leads and opportunities, as a goal-driven marketeer
- You have an experimental mindset to test new things and optimize current channels
- Highly analytical and data-driven; able to deep dive into performance data to understand trends, variances, and opportunities
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation tools like Salesforce and Pardot or similar
You will be part of Secomeas global marketing team, surrounded by diverse, vibrant, fast-moving, growth-focused, fun, energized, challenging, collaborative, crazy, innovative and inviting people.
Work in a friendly, contemporary office space – with excellent catering, regular cake and unlimited coffee.
You won’t get bored with Secomea - there’s lots of opportunities for on-the-job skill development. All ideas are valued – our teams are collaborations, not hierarchies.
Seasonal socials and Rooftop Bars are only a few of the perks of working with Secomea. As we’re an expanding business, you’ll have plenty of chances to grow your responsibilities whilst working in the heart of contemporary industrial tech. And yes, we really are going global.
Of course, you don’t just want to read this off a webpage. Come on and send Bloom an application! We’re excited to answer any and all of your questions at an interview.
Interested in knowing more?
We in Bloom look forward to receiving your application and CV, just upload documents via the 'Apply Job' button above.
If you have questions to the role or the company, please do not hesitate to contact Sara Juhl at Bloom via email@example.com or mobile 2086 0865.