Here you will find the positions we are announcing right now.
Ambitious Sales Executivesin a growing Danish software company with expanding sales focus
In this position at our client Pronestor, you will become a key driver for growth in dedicated focus markets which have been developed for some years.
Are you motivated by driving new and existing business opportunities and by taking charge of software solution sales on international markets? Then this might be the perfect next job for you....
Pronestor is a leading-edge supplier of meeting management
Please check www.pronestor.com.
Pronestor is in a heavy growth phase, and you will team up with Area Sales Managers and Sales Executives with focus on Nordic markets. At present, part of the world are difficult due to Covid-19 and you will for a period focus on the Nordic markets and later take lead on further developing other key focus markets.
You will get thorough product knowledge from your colleagues during the first weeks of your employment and become part of a learning culture, trying to continuously raise the bar for personal development.
Your responsibilities will primarily be
- BtB SaaS solution sales
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Outbound sales to NewBizz and existing leads in predefined customer verticals
- Co-develop business plans with your direct manager, the CSO at Pronestor
- Account management towards customers
- Generating and driving sales leads in your region
- Following up on marketing initiatives
- Taking charge on the full sales process from the start
- Share market knowledge and customer intelligence from your markets with your team
What do we expect from you?
- High on drive and full of positive energy
- A strong sales professional with a few years of experience
- Having a track record within SaaS or IT Solutions sales is an advantage
- Knowledge of Microsoft platforms such as Microsoft Office 365, and preferably experienced working with cloud technologies
- A bachelor or a candidate degree from University
- Business acumen is key; understanding customer needs and being able to match the right solution
- Strong in managing the sales process
- Understanding the importance of stakeholder management
- Structured, good in planning and with an ability to prioritize
- Taking initiative and possessing a ‘Do-it -approach’ - also booking online meetings etc.
- Focus on quality, results and delivery
In order to be able to reach international customers, we expect you to be able to adjust your working hours if there is a need, which could mean working from 12.00 to 20.00 some days.
It is vital that your English language skills are fluent, and that you speak and write Danish or another one of the Scandinavian languages.
What can Pronestor offer?
An exciting position in a dynamic environment on the forefront of development within delivering exceptional digital customer experiences. You will quickly be an important contributor and integral part of the Sales organization and the company.
Depending on your capabilities, drive and ambitions, you have great possibilities to have a career path and develop within this organization, e.g. to Area Sales Manager and/or build up a sales team in Denmark or internationally on a longer run.
The culture is characterized by a family feeling, helping each other across departments, and being proud of the achievements so far. It’s a flat organization so you will be close to management and the decisions. An inspirational and fun working environment is a key priority for them.
Pronestor has its office in Kgs. Lyngby, just north of Copenhagen. They are a small and close-working team, counting approx. 30 ambitious people at present.
Please do not hesitate to send your application and CV in English as soon as possible, as we at Bloom evaluate applications from day to day.
If you have questions, you are welcome to contact Sara Juhl via email@example.com or +45 2086 0865.