Here you will find the positions we are announcing right now.
UI/UX developerto Blockchain Company, Concordium
We are looking for a UI/UX Developer with a master's degree in Computer science or related area for our client Concordium in Aarhus, Denmark
Concordium is a software company developing blockchain-based solutions for enterprises. Concordium is deeply rooted in science and the software development team works closely with the crypto groups at at Aarhus University and ETH Zurich.
Your work will focus on design and implementation of tools and APIs for interacting with the blockchain in areas such as smart contracts and management of user identities as well as the tools for integrating with and using the blockchains. You will be involved in defining and maintaining the overall user experience across all our tools.
- UI/UX Design
- Leading development of process flows, wireframes, and mockups to effectively conceptualize and communicate design strategies and interaction behaviors Coding
- Creating framework and code
- Ensure a coherent UI/UX across all our tools and integration components.
- It is a challenging job in an international environment with highly educated and skilled colleagues. Being part of the development team, you will be involved in all phases of the development life-cycle.
- Experience in frontend/UI development
- Experience with user-friendly GUI designs, usability, and UI prototyping
- Experience with agile software development processes
- Familiarity with designing RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with technical aspects of UX across mobile, web and native applications
- It is an advantage if you have experience with blockchain technologies
This is an exceptional and challenging opportunity to work with blockchain and work with state-of-the-art technologies. You will work in a highly professional setup in an international environment.
Concordium is a science-based proof-of-stake blockchain created with business applications in mind. It is the first blockchain with identification built into the protocol to meet regulatory requirements, while delivering a user-friendly platform that can handle smart contracts. Concordium is developed by professionals with global multi-sector experience and in collaboration with the Concordium Blockchain Research Center Aarhus (COBRA) at Aarhus University and Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH). The network will eventually be fully decentralized, the code open source, and further development orchestrated through an advanced governance mechanism.
Blockchain technology is one of the most important innovations in recent times. The technology will rationalize financial systems and support user-owned platforms, provenance, and rights registration. However, the technology needs to mature in respect to safety, accountability, and usability before mainstream business will start building true infrastructure on blockchains. Concordium will provide this mature blockchain technology to the world.
We in Bloom are continuously evaluating incoming applications and look forward to receiving your application and CV.
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact Manager Dorte Pape at Bloom via email@example.com.
We are continuously evaluating incoming applications, and look forward to receiving your application asap.