Her finder du de stillinger, vi annoncerer med netop nu.
Our client, SumUp, is a fast-growing fintech company of 2000+ employees from more than 60 countries, with offices in some of the biggest cities across the globe. In this job you will have the opportunity to focus on new products with worldwide reach to millions of customers.
The Merchant Growth tribe at SumUp is building awesome products to help merchants grow their business. In the Platform team you will provide support to the Feature teams in Invoices and Accounting to accomplish their goals.
What you’ll do
As a Senior Backend Engineer in the Platform team your primary job is to develop, monitor and maintain microservices. You will create design artifacts, maintain the central database, and ensure high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end and other services.
Besides this, you will:
- Contribute to the overall software development life cycle including requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, release/version control, testing, deployment and support
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Perform system analysis, code modifications, and functional testing to troubleshoot production issues
- Write integration and unit tests with good code coverage
- Develop, build and release to production several times in a day
You’ll be great for this role if you have
- 8+ years’ experience with design and development of backend software components
- Strong expertise in Microservices development
- Experience with message brokers such as RabbitMQ
- Solid understanding of software architecture and design of distributed applications
- Embrace DevOps culture
- Good English communication skills, both spoken and written
It’s an advantage if you have experience with AWS, Kafka, ELK, MongoDB and any CI/CD tool such as CircleCI or Jenkins. Experience in the financial technology industry is also a benefit.
Why join SumUp
- You will be part of an international and social community with an informal tone
- You will work with a state-of-the-art software development with a passionate and talented group of people working on a mission together
- You will be a part of a highly autonomous team with plenty of opportunities for you to drive innovation, develop your career, and leave your mark
- You will have the freedom to work from home
SumUp offer numerous other benefits e.g. corporate pension scheme, health insurance, relocation assistance, subsidized office lunches, and a gorgeous office in central Copenhagen near The Lakes.
How to apply
Please do not hesitate to send your CV as soon as possible, as we at Bloom evaluate applications from day to day. If you need more information, please contact Recruitment Consultant, Freya Sofie Ø. Olesen on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +45 53 86 13 00.
They believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all they do, so they're creating powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a 'team-first’ attitude, their diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that small business owners can be successful doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by Company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
- +45 5386 1300