Her finder du de stillinger, vi annoncerer med netop nu.
Territory Sales Executivefor the Nordic Market
For our client, Datto, Bloom IT Recruitment, is looking is for a Territory Sales Executive to join their growing team in Copenhagen.
As a Territory Sales Executive, you drive new business and new business partnerships for Datto. You will work with a team to accomplish this; lead gen reps and other sources provide you with leads, but you execute. Strategic thinking, a tactical sales approach, strong sales acumen/attitude, and a Hunter mindset defines success. You will report to the Sales Director, Northern Europe.
So if you are driven, sales-focused on new clients and a great team player, this job is a perfect match for you!
A Look Inside the Job
- Identify, onboard, and sell the Datto partnership to new channel partners/resellers
- Guide the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales
- Develop great relationships with new channel partners/resellers quickly to close for new business
- The ability to develop a pipeline and close business through solution selling is crucial
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge to have meaningful conversations with prospects
- Occasional travel based on business needs
- You must be fluent in Danish and master English to perfection
- Have around 5 years of sales experience
- Experience selling technology solutions to Director and C-Level executives to SMB and midmarket focused MSP's and/or resellers
- Comfortable following a defined sales process
- Experience generating 3x to 4x pipelines for B2B sales deals
- Experience using consultative sales skills
- Being organized and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills
- You have basic computer knowledge
Datto believes their employees are their greatest asset and offer a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- A great bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit as well as free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
Datto is the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. They are 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of their 14,000+ partners. They're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
Datto has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of partners that provide Datto solutions to half a million businesses across more than 130 countries. Since its founding in 2007, Datto has earned hundreds of awards for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace.
Bloom is handling the recruitment process for this position. Please apply by pressing the button - apply job - and upload your CV.
The position will be filled asap. We look forward to hearing from you!