In this challenging role, you will help large enterprises connect their business processes in one system and support them in optimizing their solutions
For our client Turnpikes, we are looking for Consultants in the Stockholm or the Malmö area, who either knows Extended Enterprise Content Management (xECM) by OpenText or are interested in becoming an expert this OpenText Solution alongside other related solutions.
Turnpikes is a Danish expert company with an international DNA. Their mission is to deliver IT solutions and services for large corporations. The company goal is to live up to their motto stating that “We have specialized in OpenText xECM and VIM, so you don’t have to”. Being heavily specialized in this field gives you the chance to help improve their large enterprise customers day-to-day workload through OpenText solutions.
Turnpikes are rapidly expanding. In the last few years, they have been nominated twice for the Entrepreneur of the Year award. In 2020, they received our first Gazelle award. Turnpikes are growing now more than ever with offices in Copenhagen, Aalborg in Denmark, Stockholm in Sweden, Canada and India – and they have consultants in other countries as well.
As a Turnpikes consultant you will become specialized in Extended Enterprise Content Management (xECM) by OpenText, as well as solutions related to this. You will help solving focusing on solving content management issues, as well as optimizing business processes for larger enterprises.
Your day to day will include:
- Solution design and implementation
- Maintenance and improvements
- Cooperation and advising of customers
Your qualifications and background
We consider preferably applicants with experience and their highly specialized team ensures that you will receive training in the necessary areas. Furthermore, they can offer relevant OpenText training academies.
We expect that you:
- Have a relevant educational background, e.g. Master in IT or business
- Take it as natural to approach xECM solutions from the business process side
- Have a track record of leading successful xECM implementations
- Have a great drive and positive energy to help our customers optimize
- Are motivated by a workplace that helps knowledge workers on a daily basis with their technical issues regarding OpenText xECM
- Your Swedish language skills are fluent as is your English
Previous experience with the following is a big plus:
OpenText xECM and OpenText Content Server, as well as experience with other ECM systems, such as Documentum and Sharepoint. If not, we expect you to have great interest in information technology.
- A place in an international and growing company with a flat hierarchy, as well as room for freedom, innovation and a part in decision making
- Exciting international enterprise customers and your own customer portfolio
- The opportunity of shaping your day-to-day tasks – focusing on your interests and what you do best.
- A solid bonus plan – we dare say the best in the industry
- Some of the best colleagues
- Flexible working hours with a good work-life balance – since they are a Danish based company, they are culturally inclined to this
- A seat in one of their offices in Copenhagen or Stockholm
Turnpikes as a workplace
You will become a part of an international company rapidly growing and expanding across even more boarders. They are constantly developing, and you will be able to leave your mark on our journey. The team strive for professionalism but at the same time they have an informal work environment. Even though the company are an international company with 8 branches spread out in 7 countries, they make sure to maintain a great community through cool team events.
Interested in joining Turnpikes?
Please do not hesitate to send your CV and an application as soon as possible. Bloom is continuously evaluating incoming applications. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact Sara Juhl via firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 2086 0865.