If you would like to be part of an international and fast-growing company – and you like to provide crucial support and development to help users of OpenText xECM, this job might be just the right one for you!
For our client Turnpikes, we are looking for Solutions Architects who knows OpenText xECM and who enjoy taking part in design and solution of target systems to ensure that business requirements are met.
Turnpikes is a Danish expert company with an international DNA. Their mission is to deliver IT solutions and services for large corporations. The company goal is to live up to their motto stating that “We have specialized in OpenText xECM and VIM, so you don’t have to”. Being heavily specialized in this field gives you the chance to help improve their large enterprise customers day-to-day workload through OpenText solutions.
Turnpikes are rapidly expanding. In the last few years, they have been nominated twice for the Entrepreneur of the Year award. In 2020, they received our first Gazelle award. Turnpikes are growing now more than ever with offices in Copenhagen, Aalborg in Denmark, Stockholm in Sweden, Canada and India.
As a Solution Architect at Turnpikes, you will act as primary technical delivery point of contact for your assigned projects, as well as in charge of performing development quality checks.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Solution design and implementation
- Maintenance and improvements
- Cooperation and advising of customers
We expect you to
- Have relevant educational background, probably a Master degree in IT or Business
- Take it as natural to approach xECM solutions from the business process side
- Have a track record of leading successful xECM implementations
- Have a great drive and positive energy to help customers optimize
- Be motivated by a workplace that helps knowledge workers on a daily basis with their technical issues regarding OpenText xECM
Previous experience with the following is a big plus:
OpenText xECM and OpenText Content Server, as well as experience with other ECM systems, such as Documentum and Sharepoint. And lastly, it is an advantage to have an interest in information technology.
You will be part of a highly specialized team and they ensure that you will receive training in the necessary areas. Furthermore, they offer relevant OpenText training academies.
Turnpikes as a workplace
You will become a part of an international company rapidly growing and expanding across even more boarders. Turnpikes are constantly developing, and you will be able to leave your mark on their journey. They strive for professionalism but at the same time have an informal work environment. Even though they are an international company with 8 branches spread out in 7 countries, Turnpikes make sure to maintain a great community through cool team events.
- A position in an international and growing company with a flat hierarchy, as well as room for freedom, innovation and a part in decision making.
- Exciting international enterprise customers and your own customer portfolio.
- The opportunity of shaping your day-to-day tasks – focusing on your interests and what you do best.
- A solid bonus plan – we dare say the best in the industry.
- Some of the best colleagues.
- Flexible working hours with a good work-life balance – since they are a Danish based company they are culturally inclined to this.
For this position they offer a seat in one of their offices in Støvring (HQ close to Aalborg), Copenhagen or Stockholm, respectively.
Interested in joining Turnpikes?
Please do not hesitate to send your CV and an application as soon as possible. Bloom is continuously evaluating incoming applications. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact Sara Juhl via email@example.com or +45 2086 0865.