Bloom is looking for a dynamic Regional Sales Manager for our newest client, a global US based Software Company, to grow their business in Denmark. They pursue a disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. They are a company filled with people who are passionate about their product and seek to deliver the best experience for their customers. They are committed to their work, customers, having fun and most meaningfully to each other’s success.
For our client, Bloom is seeking a passionate, results oriented, sales professional to drive new customer acquisition and incremental revenue growth, calling on Enterprise accounts in Denmark.
You are a hunter with a successful track record in New Business development and over achieving sales targets, and know how to show value and sell groundbreaking technology. Are you up for the challenge?
Regional Sales Managers are individual contributors who play a vital role in driving a significant share of revenue for the clients.
The company provides their reps with an environment in which they can make valuable contributions from day one, while also building opportunities for learning and growth. The work you’ll do will directly impact the experience of the customers.
Your Responsibilities as a Regional Sales Manager:
- You will establish a vision and plan to guide your long-term approach to pipeline generation.
- You will consistently deliver software license revenue targets – dedication to the number and to deadlines. In addition you will expertly land, adopt, expand, and deepen sales opportunities.
- Explore the full spectrum of relationships and business possibilities across the client’s entire org. chart.
- Become known as a thought-leader in machine learning and predictive analytics.
- Expand relationships and orchestrate complex deals across more diverse business stake-holders.
- Holistically embrace, access, and utilize the channel to identify and open new, unchartered opportunities.
- Work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources. Provide timely and informative input back to other corporate functions.
- You have 5-to 7 years of direct sales experience selling enterprise software to mid-size and large enterprises (required).
- Previous experience utilizing partners, channels and alliances to sell more successfully and overachieve your quota.
- You have sold a similar complex solution software and have experience in any of the following: IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management, application development and management, security, business applications and/or analytics.
- You have a consistent track record of over achieving quotas consistently in new logo acquisition software sales.
- Demonstrable success crafting market demand rather than fulfilling demand.
- Experience selling complex enterprise software solutions and ability to adapt in fast-growing and changing environments.
- Proven success closing six and seven figure software licensing opportunities with prospects and customers.
- Experience in the “C” suite and excellent listening skills
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques; knowledge of MEDDIC and Challenger methodologies is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA a plus or equivalent experience
- Danish, proficient in English
Your possibilities and Benefits
In this Multi International company the possibilities are vast. They have a flexible workspace in Copenhagen, where you will be placed. you will also work from home and visit clients. Your day will be diverse and full of change. you will have a team of great colleagues, pre-sales, specialists and other Sales Managers to spare with on a daily basis. The culture is easy going and they value fun and honesty. You will have great benefits, car allowance, social and professional activities, Insurances, flexibility and more…
The company values diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
We aim to fill the position as soon as possible and will evaluate applications as they arrive. We look forward to receiving your CV via bloom.dk
If you would like to learn more about this position, please contact Kristine Heuser at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +45 31686141.