Gemü is a leading global manufacturer of high-quality valves, measurement and control systems, and other process components for a variety of industries, including Pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, food & beverage, water treatment, energy and basic process industry.
For Gemü, Bloom is looking for a strong and dynamic Business Developer to strengthen their position in Denmark and drive business growth through actively onboarding new customers.
Your responsibilities as a BD:
Gemü is doing well and expanding in a high pace. They are looking to grow even more with your help. As the new Business Developer your main target will be to strengthen the market presence in Denmark, find new segments and customers as well as supporting existing business.
Location will preferably be in the office in Ballerup, however, working remote 1-2 days weekly is an option. You will be working closely with the technical sales team and refer directly to the Sales Manager for the Danish Market. You will have plenty of great sparring possibilities.
Responsibilities and tasks for the Business Developer are proactively to:
- Define search criteria to find potential segments and customers for GEMÜ products.
- Conduct market research and analysis of potential markets, segments, and customer.
- Set up strategic and operative plans for finding customers within chosen segments.
- Find, qualify, and prioritize leads and customers.
- Prepare and tailor the unique sales strategy for the lead/customer and plan the execution of the planned activities.
- Establish contact and perform planned activities towards the lead/customer. I.e., telephone contact, Teams and physical customer visits in order to present GEMÜ and their products.
- Participate in, and actively be involved in common sales related actions as customer visits, exhibitions, and marketing of GEMÜ products and services.
- Be an active part and occasionally the leading part in certain business projects.
Your personal skills & competencies:
At Gemü they believe in the saying, “Hire for personality, train for skills”. This means that your personality and drive is far more important than your technical knowledge about valves. You will contribute mainly with your sales drive, persistence, eagerness, and positive and proactive attitude. But it is a great advantage if you have experience within technical advisory and/or industrial sales.
To be successful in the role, it´s important that you can sign off on most of the following:
- Minimum five years of sales experience within industrial sales
- Motivated by searching new business opportunities and contact new people
- Experience in building strong customer relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration or related field. Relevant Industry experience can compensate for lack of formal education
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Structured and strong in administration and sales planning
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Fluent in Danish and English, both written and spoken
In return, Gemü offers a competitive salary and benefit package, along with opportunities for personal development and advancement. You will be part of a well recognized world leading company with great expertise in their field and a good reputation in the Industry. They have strong global customers and constant growth. They look out for each other, and you will quickly become part of this amazing family.
If you are a motivated and results-driven sales professional with a passion for building new customer relationships and driving business growth, we would love to hear from you!
The GEMÜ Group is a leading manufacturer of valves, measurement and control systems for liquids, vapours and gases. GEMÜ is a global market leader when it comes to solutions for sterile applications. GEMÜ haves 27 subsidiaries and more than 2400 employees worldwide and are represented in over 50 countries.
Read more about Gemü Group here:
In Bloom we are continuously evaluating incoming applications and look forward to receiving your application and CV in English asap.
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact, Senior Consultant, Kristine Heuser at 31686141 or via e-mail: email@example.com